Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Party!!

Hi All!!

Inviting all women bloggers to the Ultimate Blog Party!! (sorry boys, this one is just for the gals).

Between March 7 - 14, there will be a par-tay goin' on!! Click on the pink "Ultimate Blog Party" button for details - last year there were over 1,000 women bloggers hopping around visiting each others blogs and sites - it's a great way to expose your site and make new friends. I'll be out here in cyberspace with my dancin' shoes on and sugar cream pie recipe in hand - probably have some fun party favors for the kids to download too!! Check out the giveaway list - it is huge!!! Ultimate Blog Party 2008 Prize Page Oh yes, and during the giveaway, one lucky gal will win a "Stardust" CD!

So get those party hats on and join in the fun!

Cher :)

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

I'm looking forward to stopping by your party! And I'm excited to see the downloads.

Be sure to swing by mine too!

Veronica

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm here to party! :)

Won't you join me at Comfort Joy Designs and The Chocolistas? There are prizes!

http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/

http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/