Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stardust gets another great review!!

Boy, I am just on cloud nine. I woke up yesterday morning to an e-mail from a wonderful Dad out in the blogosphere letting us know he had written a review on our CD - I know that everyone has their own tastes and feelings about music, so when my "baby" is about to be reviewed I get a little anxious.

Sort of the same feelings I had when sending my child off to his first day of preschool...we have raised him with lots of love and now he's out there to stand on his own two little feet and make his way in the world.

And now, Stardust is out there in the world - and thankfully, the seven months of care and love that went into the recording is allowing Stardust to stand on it's own as well. And thanks to wonderful reviewers, like Phil Corless from "A Family Runs Through It" Stardust will begin to to make it's way.

Thanks, Phil Corless, up in Idaho! We sure appreciate you! And if anyone would like to read the review, and his wonderful blog, visit http://www.pkmeco.com/familyblog/ Feb.24, 2008

No comments: