Saturday, January 12, 2008

Taking down the Christmas tree...

Yes, it's true. It's January 12, I am JUST taking the tree down. It is so dry, the needles are poking through my industrial strength Union Pacific Engineer gloves. Christmas is over. But a new year is here, and what a wonderful and extremely busy year it is already turning out to be. This week has been amazing - I'll post more of the weeks events tomorrow, but one of the highlights was that we were contacted to have a couple of our songs on a CD for kids dealing with cancer. I'm there - anything for kids... that's where my heart is.



I promised myself I wouldn't spend much time on the computer today, but I had a few PM's so I had to take care of them. And three hours later, I'm still here - I'm learning all about "New Media" - cyberspace PR - it's fascinating, everchanging and ...never ending. I've decided to go on the hunt for a Virtual Assistant, who can take care of all the Press releases and sending them in for me. I have a few feelers out, and I'll be talking to them on Monday.

I got involved with a few online Mom's business groups - Mompreneurs.com, mommymillionaire.com, and a couple others - all are really cool and have opened my world! This is where I am making incredible contacts, and have already hired two of the ladies there to outsource the stuff I don't enjoy doing, and that they DO enjoy doing :)



Okay, now that my hands have stopped bleeding , I've got to get that tree down. After that I'll put away the pilgrim statues. :)



Nite-nite,

Cher

No comments: