Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am Thankful...

Time to start counting the blessings again -

I have a great husband, a wonderful son and a dear brother. I am blessed.
I get to work at what I LOVE - music. For that I am truly Thankful.
I found a part time music job that will allow me to continue to work at getting Stardust out to the public, and discovered today that the person that hired us really does appreciate what we have to offer. That makes me thankful.
We learned that Ben might be back on a show by August 3. That would be wonderful.
The first of many contractors came out to give estimates on the damage to our house. Most everything will be able to be replaced, fixed, repainted and covered by our insurance. I'm thankful.
We are openly talking about where we will live in a year. Nothing is sealed in stone but we are talking about it. And we see that we have options. We had been frozen in "shock land", unable to move, because of the writers strike. Now, hubby is taking action, so we are becoming pro-active in our decisions, rather than sitting helplessly while the industry determines our future and destroys everything we have built over the past ten years.

Tonight, I count my blessings, and am thankful.

No comments: