Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Almost Over!

Jeez Louise - this has been an absolutely insane day! Founf tons of great sales - my favorite was from the Discovery store, The DVD series Planet Earth for $19.99 (retails $79.99) PLUS I got FREE shipping cuz I got a few things there that totaled over $75.

This was nuts! I am pooped! However, Cyber Monday continues for just a few more hours, and I am putting in my last reminder that Stardust ids on sale for the lowest it will EVER be - $9.99!! It retails at $24.99 - That is an over $15 dollar savings! But remember, once the clock strikes Midnight, we will all turn into pumpkins. No, wait. Wrong story. At Midnight the price on Stardust CD's will go back to it's regular $24.99, so don't miss out on these savings.

It is only available through CDBAby - with this link: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/cgklosner

Happy days everyone!

No comments: