Friday, December 12, 2008

"I am a Carpenter (Joseph's Song)" Debuted Tonight!

I have the biggest butterflies flying around in my tummy - my Christmas song, "I am a Carpenter (Joseph's Song)" debuted tonight at First Baptist Church in Lewisville, TX, for their Christmas show, "Wonder." It runs for two more nights...

I am going nuts WONDER-ing how it went!!! :) They have a 130+ member choir and a 30+ piece orchestra. They found the song on iTunes, and we got all the sheet music printed up as fast as we could.

I wish I could have flown down to Texas to see the performance - I feel like my "baby" (the song) is at its first day of school without mommy. Hope he made lots of friends... I'm waiting here at the bus stop...


2 comments:

Jeanne Sager said...

You've been tagged lady! http://jeannesager.blogspot.com/2008/12/ive-been-tagged.html

Silly Bus said...

It is a very nice and good post. Keep up the good work.