Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not every day is great...but that's...ok.

Last night was a bit of a bummer - had a trade show that was a bust. On top of a lagging economy, hubby still out of work from the writer's strike and now the actors may strike (which is another post altogether) - the tradeshow pushed me over the edge...and it all led to a very fragile me today...

Not every day is going to be great. I know that. My life's problems are so insignificant compared to women being raped in the Congo, or families who are living homeless on the streets. I live a very good life. I have a loving husband and a great kid. I work with a brother who is just a love. I love my family. I have a handful of a few great, very close girlfriends. And I am very thankful to my Mompreneur friends...they remind me that this too shall pass.

But I can't deny that today - sucked.
But that's... okay... I still have the right to grrrr.
Grrrr. And, thankfully, I have that right to say so.

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: